Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: viaducts2[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: viaducts2
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:10:27 EDT
In a message dated 10/25/2002 11:42:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, 73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com writes:
IIRC, there are [at least] two viaducts that are similar to what you describe, one in Hawaii, and another in Colorado
You may be thinking of the Hanging Lake Viaduct in Colorado (I-70 through Glenwood Canyon). This was designed by Figg Engineering - I've driven it, but I thought it had pile supports, Figg Engineering might be a good source of information for viaducts in general though. (www.figgbridge.com)
Gail S. Kelley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: viaducts2
- Next by Subject: Re: viaducts2
- Previous by thread: viaducts2
- Next by thread: Re: viaducts2