seismic bracing

I have telecom equipment 6'-9" height, 23" x 47" base weighing up to 1,000 lbs. Sitting on two 1-5/8" unistrut rail running parallel with each other. On 18" to 24" raised floor application have used 5/8" threaded rod to connect rail to floor anchor, approx. 16" apart. Any suggestions how to strengthen this mounting for seismic zones 0 to 2A and 2B to 4.

Lee Cote