Re: Design of Anchorage to Concrete

Scott,
Thanks for your response.  I met with an engineer at Trusjoist the other day and
she was the one that first brought this issue up with me.  I have one question
for you.  Why wasn't the entire assembly TJ shear panel + holdown bolts
tested together (i.e. Simpson Strong-Wall) and included as a whole in your ICBO report? ... rather than have the engineer design the bolts.

Verne