Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ETABS 8 load combinations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ETABS 8 load combinations
- From: "marfra" <marfra(--nospam--at)opus.co.tt>
- Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 08:17:39 -0500
In Etabs8, the the load combinations for ACI are based on ACI 1999. If you are doing a earthqauke static analysis using IBC 2000, you are required to use 1.0 E instead of 1.4 E. If you input the new ACI load combinations manually you will have nearly 20 load cases, many of the "wrong" case results will be highlighted in the program, wasting a lot of time.
Is there a way to overwrite the default ACI combinations.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Epoxy Floors over Precast
- Next by Subject: Re: ETABS7 automatic Plane & Elevation drawing
- Previous by thread: Design softwares
- Next by thread: OMRF- IBC2000 vs UBC1997