Re: Design of Anchorage to Concrete

I read the promo stuff & didn't see anything striking. Certainly nothing to entice me into an edge distance dispute with my local CBO.  Feel free to have a tech rep call me if you like. 415 381-6850
Chuck

Scott Soule wrote:
Chuck-
Appreciate you checking out the web site.  As you noticed, Trus Joist has 4 new panels that just came out in response to requests by some specifiers for a wider range of product.  We expect to have those panels added to our ICBO report by mid-December.

We feel there are several technical and installation related reasons to use TJ Shear Panels instead of a competitor's, however this isn't an appropriate forum for a  sales pitch...  So we'd love for you to contact a Tech Rep and get our side of it.  Thanks,

Scott Soule,  S.E.

chuckuc(--nospam--at)pacbell.net 10/25/02 11:47PM >>>

Interesting.  According to the TrusJoist web site, their ICBO acceptance
is "pending". Why not just use a Strong-Wall? This looks like a PITA.
Chuck Utzman,P.E.