Re: Connections of Tension and Compression Members in Trusses

Ken,

I don't know why there is not a similar provision in the LRFD spec, but
there has never been a similar provision in the LRFD spec.  I looked at my
first edition LRFD book and there is no similar provision in the included
1986 (original) LRFD spec.  Maybe Charlie Carter can shed some light.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI