Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Steel Tips and Deep Columns for SMRF[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Steel Tips and Deep Columns for SMRF
- From: "Carter, Charlie" <carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:55:28 -0600
>Just got the new steel tips in the mail.
>It is in regard to the use of DEEP COLUMNS (i.e. bigger than
>W14’s) for moment frames for seismic design.
>>Is it possible to download this "Steel Tips" from some
>>Internet site. The last "Steel Tips" added to AISC's site
>>discusses Composite Steel Plate Shear Walls, not deep
>>columns in moment frames.
This reply is in the category of better late than never, but the deep column Steel Tips is now posted on the AISC web site here:
- Prev by Subject: RE: Steel Seismic Design
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel Tips and Deep Columns for SMRF
- Previous by thread: Re: CMU Wall question
- Next by thread: RE: Steel Tips and Deep Columns for SMRF