Re: Monolithic Concrete Pouring

Dennis,

        I suggest that some time be allowed to pass between placing the mat and placing the pedestal otherwise wet concrete from the pedestal may flow out of the bottom of the form adversely effecting the top elevation of the mat and also make it hard to control the elevation of the top of the pedestal.  Whether you need to wait as long as 24 hours is best answered by others on the net; perhaps six hours is enough.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson