Swimming Pool job

Is there anyone interested in stamping a Swimming Pool inspection report? The
pool has some cracks and it needs to be repaired in accordance with the
inspection report. Just let me know if you are interested and I'll refer you
to the owner. You must be registered CE or SE in California.
Regards!

Rainier Catubig, SE
San Diego, California