Masonry Grout Admixture

I am reviewing a masonry grout mix design that incorporates a dose of a
water reducing admixture (conforming to ASTM C494 Types A, B and D) and
would appreciate any comments, opinions or reading reference from list
members regarding the use of water reducing admixes in masonry grouts.

Brent R. Koch, P.E.
Koch Engineering, Inc.
1962 Holmes Street
Livermore, CA 94550