Re: CAD Viewer

In a message dated 10/30/2002 6:25:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc writes:

> What does the Volo View Express program lack that you need?

I don't know what it lacks because I don't know what it does because I haven't used it yet.  Just curious to know if anybody has any other suggestions.  In particular, it would be nice if it was easy, or at least possible, to use it to export drawings to other programs, like Pagemaker, etc.

Gail S. Kelley