Re: Printing General Notes to a Plotter

If it does turn out that Word doesn't let you print to a larger paper
size, then you can take a look at a pagelayout program such as PageMaker,
InDesign, XPress, or M$ Publisher.  They will likely allow you to print to
a larger format and should allow you to import in your nicely formated
Word document (although it would be just as easy to maintain the general
notes in the pagelayout program).  I did a quick check of Publisher and it
seems to allow me to set the paper size to 24"x36" (actually one of the
default "special sizes").  I cannot really test it beyond that since I
don't have a large format printer to print to...but it should work.
Pagelayout programs are constantly used for things like posters, banners
and other marketing type large format publications.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI