Plotting General Notes

Thor,

I just went into WordPerfect (5.1) and created a paper size 24"X36".  Paper
Type -> Other --> "D Sheet"; Paper Size -> other --> Width: 36, Height: 24,
"Selected" it and entered text flush with right margin (35.5").

Yes, I do have a pen plotter and it is not the buffer that slows it down, but
AutoCad's vector plotting of text with "pen up," "pen down" plotting partial
letters, then coming back to complete them.

Using sticky-backs, I print out on ordinary paper, then go down to the local
copy palace and photocopy them onto the sticky-back using the bypass tray,
feeding one sheet of sticky-back at a time.  If your laser printer or copier
has a "straight-thru" path, I would use that instead of a curved path and
make sure that your sticky-back is compatible with the printer or copier.

HTH

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona