RE: Masonry Grout Admixture

Brent,
Why are they wanting to use a water reducer?  ASTM C476 forbids the use of
admixtures not specifically mentioned in the C476 or unless specified by the
purchaser.  On the other hand, water reducers can be beneficial in grout.
If used, I would require prism testing and/or a test panel.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague