RE: CAD Viewer

I have Volo Viewer Express on my computer - it is fine for viewing CAD files
but is otherwise of very limited use. While it allows printing, the copies I
get from my printer are very light, almost unreadable, and I can't find a
way to change the line density.

It permits sending a CAD drawing as an attachment to an email and it has a
feature to "markup" a drawing, which I have not used. There are no "save"
commands on the file menu, so I don't think it will save CAD files to other
formats.

William C. Sherman, PE
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311