RE: ACI or CRSI question-answer center

CRSI is much more helpful than ACI or at least they use to be. I haven't
called them for quite a while.  The last number I have is 847/517-1200.
 When I have called them I have spoken to an engineer immediately and  I
have gotten an answer immediately - and at no cost.  I am a member of ACI
and have asked them for help at times also.  There is more bureaucracy to
get through at ACI - sometimes you can get an answer relatively quickly,
sometimes you can't.  CRSI definitely has a more customer friendly
attitude.

Roger C. Davis
Architect
SDS Architects, Inc.