RE: Plotting General Notes

I also think it's a WORD problem.

If you follow the same process in, say, Excel or WordPad, the page sizes
available are those supported by the printer driver. WORD has the extra
"capability" of sizing the paper - but only to the 22" limit.....

You can test this out:

Open or create a document in either Excel or WordPad, click File - Page
Setup, select your plotter, select a large sheet, then do a Print Preview.
You'll probably see a small area of text in the top LH corner of the page.

I haven't tried this out, but I think that a simple solution would be to use
either of these programs to create and print the notes. I know that WordPad
has very limited formatting capabilities, and it doesn't even have page
breaks. On the other hand I think that a spreadsheet is an excellent format
for notes that are more tabular than text. And there are nifty tricks for
printing multiple "sheets" to the same "page".

Peter James