Re: ACI or CRSI question-answer center

It is not just for members, but members do get a higher priority.
Regardless, they will respond to questions from anyone and will try to do
so within a day or two if possible (keep in mind that all the staff
engineers are currently in Arizona at the ACI Fall Conference, so you may
not get a quick response this week).  Again, they prefer that you either
fax or email your question.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI