Canadian steel code

Section 18.5 of the 1994 edition of CAN/CSA S16.1gives a method
of calculating the factored moment resistance of a composite
rectangular section.  I know it would be easy to use a similar
method for composite circular sections, but I wonder why the Code
doesn't even mention it.

My question is: does the most current edition of the Canadian code
(or the commentary) discuss the moment resistance of composite
circular sections, and are there any Code limits on size (besides
width/thickness) or requirements for shear transfer btwn the steel
and concrete?

Thanks,
Dave Evans, P.E.
TNH, Inc.