Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: 3x single studs @ abutting panels[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: 3x single studs @ abutting panels
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:27:26 EST
I always consider the code as the bare minimum.
Any convenience for the contractor is usually, not always, a deduction to structural integrity.
That said, labor is usually more than material; so other than a framer that does not want to be required to think while on his feet who benifits ?? You the engineer or the contractor.
How many loads tranfers planes do you want ?? one or two ??
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: 3x single studs @ abutting panels
- Next by Subject: RE: 3x single studs @ abutting panels
- Previous by thread: Re: 3x single studs @ abutting panels
- Next by thread: RE: 3x single studs @ abutting panels