From: Sprague, Harold O. [mailto:SpragueHO(--nospam--at)bv.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 08:19 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Masonry Grout Admixture

Brent,
Why are they wanting to use a water reducer?  ASTM C476 forbids the use
of admixtures not specifically mentioned in the C476 or unless specified
by the purchaser.  On the other hand, water reducers can be beneficial
in grout. If used, I would require prism testing and/or a test panel.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague