Looking for Experts on Rock Chute Design and Construction

Dear List members,

I am looking for a few good men and women who have experience on design and build rock chute structures. The chute will handle 5,000 cfs of water and the drop is 40 ft. Although it is more of a hydraulic problem than structural, I do have concerns on the stability of the structures. I am not allowed to use any concrete and it has to be built by rocks, the rock sizes could be as big as 12' diameter.

If anyone has Mr. Fred Kauppi 's contact information, it will help me a great deal also. I was told that Mr. Kauppi has done this type of work.

You can email me privately at larrylao(--nospam--at)earthlink.net or laol(--nospam--at)vmcmail.com since most of the list members may not be interested in this subject.

Thanks

Larry Lao, PE