Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Baseplate Anchorage[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Baseplate Anchorage
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:59:07 EST
I might add that this usually happens to the most critically loaded colunm .
Then it's the Engineer's fault if it can't be corrected.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Baseplate Anchorage
- Next by Subject: Beam vs "Slab band"
- Previous by thread: RE: Baseplate Anchorage
- Next by thread: CMU Wall question