Post-tensioning

I am looking for individuals who might be interested in reviewing a book that is intended as a practical guide to post-tensioning.  It will not be a textbook -one of the focuses will be ACI 318 requirements, and in particular the changes in ACI 318.

The time frame will be about February - April, i.e. I will send it out some time in February and would like comments back sometime in April. I am preferably looking for individuals with some experience in post-tensioning but would also be interested in someone who is good at reading and picking up on topics that are not well explained.

I am also interested in issues in post-tensioning design that people feel are not well addressed in 318,  or other ACI documents.  An example might be where the commentary seems to say something different that the code,  commentary references that appear incorrect, etc.  I have my own (lengthy) list of these issues.

It will require a time committment - I anticipate the book will be approximately 200 pages; however, it should also be an "educational opportunity".  Addtional compensation will be an acknowledgment in the credits and a free copy of the book when it is published.

Interested parties can e-mail me privately if they wish.

Gail Kelley, P.E.