Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Milton V.--re Plotting General Notes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Milton V.--re Plotting General Notes
- From: "Thor Matteson at RSE" <rse(--nospam--at)sierratel.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:22:01 -0800
Thank you for your input with my Word problem.
I downloaded the current driver for the plotter and followed your suggestions, but still have the same problem with WORD. In the Printers window I set the default printer to the Designjet, set paper size to Architectural D (24x36). In the ZoomSmart box I selected "fit to this page" and Arch D in the pull-down menu. Then when I go to Page Setup in !$#@%%!! Word and try to set my paper size to 24x36, I still get a warning message saying:
The measurement must be between 0.1" and 22" .
I am using Word 6.0 on this computer but I run Office 2000 at home and get the same message. However, this evening I will try Office 2000 in conjunction with the new driver.
If you have any other suggestions, I would love to hear them--sounds like a few others may be intersted, too.
I have an HP Designjet 450C plotter and have no problem, printing from word or excel. Just select the printer (plotter), then select property and activate the ZoomSmart option then you can select "fix this size" option. Hummm, first you must select portrait or landscape, and no problem. Maybe you have an older version of the plotter's software, I would suggest visit Hp web site to download the recent ones.
- Prev by Subject: MICROSTATION Dwg Converted into AUTOCAD Dwg
- Next by Subject: Milton V.--re Plotting General Notes
- Previous by thread: Post-tensioning
- Next by thread: Milton V.--re Plotting General Notes