Re: Canadian steel code

Dave,

        Contact CISC for the best answer.  You can reach them at
Phone: (416) 491-4552
Fax: (416) 491-6461

web site: www.cisc.ca

and follow the links.  Mike Gilmor is the one I prefer to talk to (but
only because I've talked to him a few times before); but there are
several more who can answer your question.  Mike is actually the
Secretary of the Technical Committee on Steel Structures; if he doesn't
know the answer to your question he will find a way to get the answer
for you.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson