Re: Comparison of the behavior of a conventional steel system with a more contemporary composite system including the use of "s

Tom,

Where is the requirement for adding rebar to CFT columns in
moment frames?  I supposed it would be in the ANSI/AISC SSPEC-
2002, "Seismic Provisions for Structural Steel Buildings," but I
couldn't find it there.

Thanks,
Dave Evans, P.E.
TNH, Inc.