Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 3:26 PM
Subject: Timber Bridge Details

Does any of the timber related organizations have any publications that deal specifically with timber bridges?.  What I currently need is suggested details for a timber handrail (pedestrian loading only) to be constructed on a timber deck supported by steel girders.  I'd prefer not to re-invent the wheel.

M. David Finley, P.E.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL  32025
386-752-6400