RE: ACI or CRSI question-answer center

Scott,
That warm fuzzy feeling is what I wanted.  Questions seldom come up until
you need an answer.  I want immediate feedback so I can continue with the
work that brought up the question.  The answers that you and others
contribute on this list have confirmed some of my opinions and made me
change my mind on some things and educated me on many others - they seldom
come with any authority like a ruling from an ACI committee  but that
doesn't bother me. I judge for myself whether or not to accept them - just
like I did with the old ACI Committee recommendation to place a sand lift
under a concrete slab on grade. I think it was only appropriate under
special circumstances even though the committee recommended it for years
until they recently reversed themselves.

Roger C. Davis
Architect
SDS Architects, Inc.