Resonance

Say I have a structure supporting a machinery. I did a modal analysis and
determine that the natural frequencies (in cps) of the structure are as
follows: mode 1 = 3, mode 2 = 5, mode 3 = 10. The rated frequency of the
machinery = 5. The machinery has up & down vibration which is more similar
with mode 1 than mode 2.
Should I expect resonance problem? I'll appreciate any input.
Thanks & regards!

Rainier Catubig
San Diego, California