Re: Resonance

>Should I expect resonance problem? I'll appreciate any input.
Very likely, although it's impossible to say without some indication of
mode shapes. If you had a pure sinusoidal excitation and a lightly damped
structure, the response at each resonance would be more severe but less
likely to involve more than one mode. Real world excitation changes
direction and normally involves a bandwidth of frequencies because it
isn't sinusoidal.

How did you do the modal analysis?
What do the mode shapes look like?
What's the expected excitation compared to the general deformation for
each of the modes?
Do the participation factors indicate some cross-talk between modes?
What's a rated frequency?

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw