PE Exams in CA

Title: PE Exams in CA

I was just checking the CA PE board website and saw that they may be canceling the April exams for PE due to budget shortage.

Now that they have all scantron PE they still cant meet budgets? I also recently saw what they were offering SEs to grade the exam, what a joke looks like the test fees and licensing fee increases next year are justified”… Is the board run by the US Postal Service Management?

-gerard

Santa Clara, CA