Re: PE Exams in CA

Great! No budget to find a qualified grader.

No wonder why a veteran SE told me he was grading SE exams and he has never calculated a rho factor in his whole life. I hope he will not be grading this year.

 "Gerard Madden, PE" <gmadden(--nospam--at)attbi.com> wrote:

I was just checking the CA PE board website and saw that they may be canceling the April exams for PE due to budget shortage.

Now that they have all scantron PE they still can?t meet budgets? I also recently saw what they were offering SE?s to grade the exam, what a joke? looks like the test fees and licensing fee increases next year are ?justified?? Is the board run by the US Postal Service Management?

-gerard

Santa Clara, CA

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now