Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
software requirements[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: software requirements
- From: "G. Bunkers" <bunkers(--nospam--at)pro-ns.net>
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 12:44:07 -0600
Has anyone on this list every seen a spec. for a job that requires
the consultant to use a specific finite analysis program ? By finite
analysis program, I mean a program of the caliber of Ansys, Cosmos, etc.
- Prev by Subject: RE: software
- Next by Subject: Spreadsheet on WEB to calculate S, I etc.
- Previous by thread: Re: Scanning for reinforcing
- Next by thread: uivalent on a number of occasions.