Re: PE Exams in CA

I just tried to take the SE exam in another state and I had to postpone it because it was going to cost me in excess of $500.  I had to apply with the state where I must get their approval for $75.  When I get their o.k to take the exam, I have to pay the people that publish the exam around $500 to take their exam.

I postpone it to save more money.  I guess they need to find a way to make more money