RE: anchor bolts

More specifically, take a look at section D.4.2.1 of Appendix D.  Then
look at how "supplemental reinforcement" use can effect the strength
reduction factors in section D.4.4.  According to the commentary of D.4.4,
you can also look at four referenced publications (D.8, D.11, D.12, and
D.15), which include ACI 349-85 as D.15, for more information on the
design of supplemental reinforcement.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI