Re: Rigid End Zones

Peter,

I am only guessing, but usually something labeled as Rigid End Zones in an
analysis program are used to account for the depth of the column and/or
beams at joints since analysis programs model everything as an infinitely
thin lines (members) and points (joints).  This may be true in the case of
RAM Frame, but I am not sure.  I would suggest that you try contacting RAM
International.  Also, there is someone from RAM International that
participates on the list so maybe he will response.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI