RE: Questions About the Events of September 11th (off topic)

Mr. Ming,
As a structural engineer, you might find FEMA 403 an interesting read.
Below is a link...

http://www.fema.gov/mit/bpat/bpn_wtc.htm

As far as "buying what they say", all I can say is, you're free to believe
whatever you like, but I might suggest that you spend a few minutes pursuing
this document.  It might not answer all of your questions, but it
specifically covers several of your below misconceptions.

BTW, welcome to my junk filter.
Tom