RE: 2001 CBC

Thank you guys for your response.

Ed Najjarine, P.E.
-----Original Message-----
From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com [mailto:THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 3:45 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: 2001 CBC

Ed,

They have incorporated a lot of what I believe were errata so it technically has not changed much.  The one significant change I see is that they eliminated the 1.1 factor for concrete and masonry.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"Ed Najjarine" <enajjarine(--nospam--at)permasteelisausa.com>

11/11/2002 10:22 AM
Please respond to seaint