Re: Steel Seismic Design

Try this
http://www.aisc.org/Template.cfm?Section=Free_Downloads&Template=/TaggedPage
/TaggedPageDisplay.cfm&TPLID=16&ContentID=4088

Charlie,
I have a request to make.  Is there a copy of the AISC Seismic Provisions
with Supplement 2 already in the document?  It would make life much easier
to have a complete copy.  Working with the supplement is possible, just very
difficult given its size.

TIA,

Jake Watson, P.E.
Salt Lake City, UT