Re: Steel Seismic Design

Jake,

I don't believe that the Seismic Provisions exist with the Supplements
included...yet.  If I recall, I believe that AISC is considering a Steel
Seismic Manual, and if so, I would believe that such an animal would have
the Seismic Provisions included with the Supplements already included.  I
have to admit that what you ask would be nice to have.  Maybe Charlie can
pull a rabbit out of his hat in addition to his impressive array of
knowledge...

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI