RE: Steel Seismic Design

>Is there a copy of the AISC Seismic Provisions
>with Supplement 2 already in the document?
>It would make life much easier to have a complete
>copy.  Working with the supplement is possible,
>just very difficult given its size.

Not presently, but I can have such a thing created if there is a need. The
2002 Seismic Provisions just went to our printer and will be available in
about a month. This is a complete revision, not a supplement. I recognize
that the 2002 AISC Seismic Provisions will not be the version referenced in
your building codes. However, would its availability eliminate the need for
an integrated version of the 1997 AISC Seismic Provisions with Supplement
No. 2?

Charlie