RE: Steel Seismic Design

Charlie,

I would say that the answer to your question would depend somewhat on the
extent of the changes between the 2002 Seismic Provisions vs. the 1997
Provisions w/ Supplements.  Can you give us a preview and/or highlights of
what the changes are?

To be honest, my gut would say that a 1997 version with Supplements
included would still be useful, but only my gut is not enough to
necessarily justify the time or expense for such an effort.  Thus, it
would be useful to know what the changes are between the 1997 plus
supplements and the 2002 edition.

Thanks,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI