Re: General Structural Notes

Drawings I prepare usually cover the general items for governing code(s),
overall responsibilities, contractor/engineer notifications, assumptions in
design, field confirmation and basic material specs, although this list will
vary by project. There is also a reference to the other contract documents
and specifications to tie it all together. For particularly small projects,
everything goes on the drawings.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
Pennington, NJ