Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
excel question - off topic[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: excel question - off topic
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:17:04 -0500
Sorry that this is not really structural, but I tried one of the Excel newsgroups and didn't get the answer that I wanted so I thought I would see if one of you more experienced Excel users would know the answer.
I am having problems with dealing with multiple spreadsheets being open at
the same time. I was talking with a client the other day and we were going
over two spreadsheets. He was able to quickly flip from one to the other
while I was not. I asked him how he did that so fast and he said that you
just click one of the two green X's in the task bar. When I have two
spreadsheets open, I only get one X. Someone told me that if I click
tools>options>view>and check "Windows in Taskbar" that this should fix it
(but it might have a problem with Windows NT). Well, I have windows NT and
it doesn't seem to work. Is there a fix for this? Does anyone else have this problem?
Thanks in advance,
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: Re: ETABS7 automatic Plane & Elevation drawing
- Next by Subject: RE: excel question - off topic
- Previous by thread: RE: UBC R factor for braced frames
- Next by thread: RE: excel question - off topic