From: Ken Peoples [mailto:kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 7:17 AM
To: Seaint
Subject: excel question - off topic

Sorry that this is not really structural, but I tried one of the Excel newsgroups and didn't get the answer that I wanted so I thought I would see if one of you more experienced Excel users would know the answer.

I am having problems with dealing with multiple spreadsheets being open at
the same time.  I was talking with a client the other day and we were going
over two spreadsheets.  He was able to quickly flip from one to the other
while I was not.  I asked him how he did that so fast and he said that you
just click one of the two green X's in the task bar.  When I have two
spreadsheets open, I only get one X.  Someone told me that if I click
tools>options>view>and check "Windows in Taskbar" that this should fix it
(but it might have a problem with Windows NT).  Well, I have windows NT and
it doesn't seem to work.  Is there a fix for this?  Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates