April PE Exams in CA

In a message dated 11/12/2002 12:35:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, gmadden(--nospam--at)attbi.com writes:

<<I was just checking the CA PE board website and saw that they may be canceling the April exams for PE due to budget shortage.>>
<<I just checked the website and couldn't find what you are referring to. Could you please help where this is noted.
Thanks.>>
<<Try this:  http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/

Thanks, got it.  That's unbelievable.  They are even cancelling board meetings according to their website.  The meeting on whether or not to cancel the April tests is scheduled for this Friday, November 15.

Carl Sramek
Los Al, CA