From: Ashok Dani [mailto:ashokdani(--nospam--at)tatachem.tata.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 6:49 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Floor grating

Dear Members,
I want to replace the wooden planks with floor grating in our industrial
plants.
The atmosphere in the plant in highly corrosive.
I have decided to use welded bar grating with GI finish instead of FRP for
cost reasons.

What are the drawbacks for this decision ? What precautions to be taken ?

Thanks in advance

Samir Shah