Re: Stainless Steel Nuts

Harold,

Thanks for the recommendations.

I have a partial copy of ASTM A 193.  Do you know where I can find
definitions of the hardness terms [*** HB, **HRB, etc]?

Is there a direct correlation between hardness and resistance to seizing or
galling?

I've found a source of Neolube -- thanks.

Nels

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA