Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: excel question - off topic[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: excel question - off topic
- From: Jeremy Kuhn <jkuhn(--nospam--at)americancrane.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:15:09 -0500
Another thing you might try is starting Excel each time you want to open another file…instead of going to the existing Excel file and clicking OPEN – go to your Desktop and start the Excel application again…this will most likely give you the two green X’s in the taskbar that you want.
Jeremy Kuhn, P.E.
610-385-6061 Ext. 270
Sorry that this is not really structural, but I tried one of the Excel newsgroups and didn't get the answer that I wanted so I thought I would see if one of you more experienced Excel users would know the answer.
I am having problems
with dealing with multiple spreadsheets being open at
S. Peoples, P. E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: excel question - off topic
- Next by Subject: Expansion and seismic joints
- Previous by thread: RE: excel question - off topic
- Next by thread: April PE Exams in CA